Villa Alessandro – Mornington Peninsula Luxury Accommodation
At the pinnacle of seaside luxe in strolling distance to the crystal waters of a stunning bay beach, this spectacular 12-person accommodation with deluxe poolside entertaining area delivers a coastal experience like no other encircled by southern peninsula spoils.
Spectacularly set up for large getaways with 5 luxurious bedrooms boasting a private ensuite off each, the 2-storey accommodation provides 3 spacious living zones and a 12-seater dining area, while a gourmet kitchen is fitted with high-end appliances, a French-door fridge and a butler’s pantry.
Backdropped by the coastal ambience, a vast covered alfresco terrace is designed for outdoor indulgence with a sofa suite, 10-seater dining and a BBQ kitchen with bar fridge to relax, feast and unwind outdoors as the kids swim in the pool.
Wonderfully situated for coastal escapes for both sunseekers and adventurers, this high-end beachside haven is a short drive to wineries, boating facilities, golfing ranges, thermal springs, surf breaks, day spas, horse-riding trails and picturesque hiking tracks.
• Vast covered terrace with sofa, outdoor 10-seater dining & BBQ kitchen with bar fridge
• Reverse cycle heated swimming pool & spa behind glass fencing
• Firepit zone
• Poolside alfresco shower
• 1st lounge (downstairs) with sofas, smart TV & games tables with board games
• 2nd lounge (downstairs) with sofas & smart TV
• 3rd lounge (upstairs) with sofas & smart TV
• Gourmet kitchen with 5-seater stone breakfast island, 90cm Fisher & Paykel oven with gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel French-door fridge/freezer with cool-water dispenser, butler’s pantry with 2 x Bosch dishwashers, toaster, soda stream, Nutribullet, microwave, kettle, DeLonghi coffee-pod machine
• 12-seater dining table
• Each bedroom with private ensuite and walk in robe
• Powder room on entry level
• 3x Hair dryers
• 2x Port-a-cot & 1x highchair
• Ducted vacuuming
• Laundry: Bosch washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
• Air Conditioning: Zoned cooling throughout
• Heating: Gas log fireplace & zoned ducted heating throughout
• Parking: Double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking
• Pet Friendly: No
• Child Friendly: Yes
• Master Bedroom: Queens Bed (Ensuite including shower and toilet)
• 2nd Master Bedroom: King Bed + Double sofa bed (Ensuite including shower, bathtub, double basin and toilet)
• Bedroom 3: Queen Bed (Ensuite including shower and toilet)
• Bedroom 4: Queen Bed + Single Bed (Ensuite including shower and toilet)
• Bedroom 5: Queen Bed + Single Bed (Ensuite including shower and toilet)
Sleeps 14 guests
Hotel Quality Linen and Towels are provided by Peninsula Holiday Rentals, just bring your own beach towels
This property requires an upfront bond of $2,000 to proceed with a booking. As long as there is not a breach of our Terms and Conditions, any damage to the property, any noise complaints, a breach of the Council Laws, any excess rubbish and/or any extra cleaning required after your stay, this payment will be returned to you. Your upfront bond must be paid no later than the week prior to your arrival.
Strictly no Schoolies groups!
Distance to Beach: 850m to Tootgarook Beach
Distance to Shops: 500m to A Good Thing Cafe, 2.4km to Rye town centre, 3.7km to Rosebud town centre
Distance to Golf Course: 2.7km to Truemans Golf Range, 4km to Eagle Ridge, 4.5km to Moonah Links, 5.9km to The Dunes Golf Link
Distance to Surf: 8.9km to St Andrews Beach, 9.1km to Gunnamatta Beach
Distance to Sailing Club: 2.9km to Rye Yacht Club, 8.3km to Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
Distance to Local Wineries: 3.4km to The Cups Estate, 3.9km to For the Love of Grapes (wine tours)
Distance to Hot Springs: 4.1km to Alba Thermal Springs and Spa, 5km to Peninsula Hot Springs
Distance to Peninsula Holiday Rentals Office: 4.4km
*Please note this property is fitted with security cameras*