Vue De Rye
Awash in absolute serenity and a laidback beachy elegance that immediately soothes the soul, sublime coastal escapes await in this spacious beach hideaway, which is all set to indulge guests over a tri-storey layout with an array of contemporary comforts and enticing extras.
Tapered into a cascading allotment with a choice of tranquil alfresco areas to dine outdoors, relax by the pool and enjoy a sunset cocktail from the bay-view balcony at the pinnacle, the accommodation delivers peace and privacy paired with a suite of wonderful facilities to delight the kids (both young and old!), including foosball, table tennis, a pétanque pitch and a built-in playground.
A well-equipped contemporary kitchen boasts every convenience and a butler’s pantry with pivoting servery window to the main deck, which provides the perfect setting for blissful barbecuing after adventurous days out on the bay, carving up the surf or exploring the Mornington Peninsula.
Surrounded by crystal coves, ocean waves, golf courses, hot springs, award-winning wineries, funky bistros and cool cafes, this coastal oasis includes 4 bedrooms and a selection of fold-out single sofa beds to comfortably accommodate large friend and family getaways.
• Electric heated swimming pool with 4 sun lounges
• Vast alfresco living area with sofa, 8-seater dining, alfresco bar, BBQ & umbrella
• Lower-level poolside terrace with alfresco sofa & table tennis table
• 1st lounge (ground level) with sofa & smart TV
• 2nd spacious lounge (upper level) with sofa, smart TV, foosball & kitchenette
• Contemporary kitchen with 3-stool breakfast island, dual ovens, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, induction cooktop
• Butler’s pantry with 2nd dishwasher, bar fridge, toaster, kettle, blender, Nespresso DeLonghi coffee-pod machine & pivoting servery window to deck
• 12-seater indoor dining
• Large master bedroom with queen bed, fold-out single sofa bed & full contemporary ensuite with shower/tub combo
• 2nd contemporary bathroom with walk-in rain shower
• Pétanque pitch & built-in playground
• Laundry: Washing machine
• Heating & Air Conditioning: Split-systems & ceiling fans throughout
• Parking: Off-street parking
• Pet Friendly: Yes – Fully fenced backyard
• Child Friendly: Yes
• Master Bedroom: Queen Bed + Single Fold-Out Sofa Bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen Bed + Single Bed
• Bedroom 3: Double Bed + Single Bed
• Bedroom 4: Triage Bunk (1 x Double + 1 x Single Bed)
Sleeps 12 guests
Hotel Quality Linen and Towels are provided by Peninsula Holiday Rentals, just bring your own beach towels
This property requires an upfront bond of $1,500 to proceed with a booking. As long as there is not a breach of our Terms and Conditions, any damage to the property, any noise complaints, a breach of the Council Laws, any excess rubbish and/or any extra cleaning required after your stay, this payment will be returned to you. Your upfront bond must be paid no later than the week prior to your arrival.
Strictly no Schoolies groups!
Distance to Beach: 2.4km to Rye Beach
Distance to Shops: 650m to Peninsula Pantry, 2.3km to Rye town centre
Distance to Golf Course: 2.4km to The Dunes Golf Link, 7.1km to Peppers Moonah Links
Distance to Surf: 2.4km to Number Sixteen Beach
Distance to Sailing Club: 3.4km to Rye Yacht Club, 6.6km to Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
Distance to Local Wineries: 4.7km to The Cups Estate
Distance to Hot Springs: 4.5km to Alba Thermal Springs and Spa, 5.2km to Peninsula Hot Springs
Distance to Peninsula Holiday Rentals Office: 9.6km
*Please note this property is fitted with security cameras*