Nestled amongst the spectacular Red Hill hinterland and the divine Fenian winery, Sandstone Estate opens its doors to your next unforgettable luxury getaway on the Mornington Peninsula.
Perched on the hill of the elegant and exclusive 20-acre estate, the beautiful Tasmanian Sandstone homestead is destined to inspire wonderful memories whatever the season. The picturesque landscape is delightfully framed by large windows throughout the home, allowing the natural light to burst through the home and compliment the sophisticated décor and charming ambiance.
Conveniently designed, the home can cater for an array of experiences. Perhaps a corporate event amongst the rural landscape, a significant birthday intimately celebrated with loved ones, a group getaway to explore the inspiring locale, or simply a well-deserved family escape that encapsulates the serene location.
Sit amongst friends and family and enjoy a luncheon within the pristine gardens, wander to the firepit and share stories and pastimes, cook up the ultimate feast in the brilliant country inspired kitchen or simply pour a glass of exquisite Fenian wine and unwind with the stunning sunset across the vista.
– Fully equipped kitchen including LG fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee pod machine, 5-burner gas cooktop, Miele oven, BOSCH dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, Air Fryer, blender and sandwich press
– Indoor dining for 6 guests adjacent to the kitchen
– Main lounge area with Large TV
– Formal lounge/dining area offering seating for 12 guests, fireplace, electric piano and large TV
– Wifi available
– Foxtel available on TVs
– Outdoor entertaining area with dining for 8, Weber BBQ and large market umbrella set amongst the pristine gardens
– Outdoor features including firepit, peaceful water fountain, expansive lawns surrounding the home and a walk away from the Fenian Wines cellar door
–Laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities. Clothesline also available.
– Bathroom facilities includes main bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity, a second central bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity and master ensuite with toilet, shower over bath (spa feature does not function) and vanity
– Hair dryers
– Board games
– Small book collection
– Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle air conditioner in the formal lounge/dining area and bedroom 3 and ceiling fans in the master bedroom and bedroom 3
– Heating: Ducted heating in main living area, reverse cycle air conditioner and wood fire in the formal lounge/dining area, reverse cycle air conditioner in bedroom 3 and free-standing heaters in each bedroom
– Pet friendly: No
– Child friendly: Yes
– Fully Fenced: No
– Parking: Yes. Off-street parking for up to 6 cars in the driveway
Master Bedroom: 1x King bed with walk-in robe and TV plus 1x Single trundle bed
Bedroom 2: 1x Double bed with built in robes and desk
Bedroom 3: 1x Tri-bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), 1x Double bed and 1x Single trundle bed
Bedroom 4: 1x Queen bed
Sleeps 10 adults and 3 children
Hotel Quality Linen and Towels are provided by Peninsula Holiday Rentals, just bring your own beach towels.
Please be advised a modest supply of firewood will be available to guests. For additional wood, guests can choose to purchase 15kg bundles from PeninsulaHolidayRentals.com.au for $25 each delivered, otherwise please feel free to purchase from the local service station and hardware store.
Upfront Bond: This property requires an upfront bond of $2,000 to proceed with a booking. As long as there is not a breach of our Terms and Conditions, any damage to the property, any noise complaints, a breach of the Council Laws, any excess rubbish and/or any extra cleaning required after your stay, this payment will be returned to you. Your upfront bond must be paid no later than the week prior to your arrival.
Strictly no Schoolies groups!
Fenian Wines will be open for wine tasting every Saturday 12-4pm and the first Sunday of every month. The cellar door is located near the entrance of the estate.
Distance to Beach: 7.9km to Dromana Beach and 10.6km to Balnarring Beach
Distance to Shops: 5km to Red Hill township
Distance to Sorrento Ferry: 31.5km
Distance to Golf Course: 10.9km to Mount Martha Public Golf Course
Distance to Local Wineries: 0m to Fenian Winery
Distance to Peninsula Hot Springs: 24.4km
Distance to Peninsula Holiday Rentals Office: 18.8km