Radiating an abundance of fun-filled beach holiday vibes, Peninsula Holiday Rentals presents this much loved, recently renovated holiday accommodation.
Captivating, fabulously extensive, panoramic bay views out to Port Phillip Bay and Arthurs Seat, sighting the ships and forever changing sky is an absolute joy, creating the perfect back drop whilst enjoying a beverage with friends and family.
– Downstairs lounge area with Built-in Bar, large Smart TV (65 inch), Bluetooth soundbar and Fooz Ball,
– Fully equipped kitchen including Smeg dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee pod machine, Belling multi-oven, blender, 6 burner gas hot plate and French door fridge/freezer
– Breakfast Bar/Working Station off Kitchen area
– Indoor dining for 10 guests
– Upstairs Lounge area with large Smart TV (65 Inch) and Bluetooth soundbar
– A Selection of Board Games available to guests
– Dart Board and Table Tennis Table in carport
– Arcade Game Table with over 60 games available
– Laundry facilities with front loader Bosch washer, dryer, airer, ironing facilities and clothes line
– Upper Balcony area with Weber Gas BBQ, outdoor dining for 8, sun lounges and electric sun awning.
– Lower Balcony area with outdoor lounge and Firepit area
-ZJ Beny Electric car charger under carport
– Bathroom facilities include main bathroom shower, toilet and vanity and second bathroom upstairs with double vanity, shower and toilet
– Hair dryers
– Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle split systems in upstairs and downstairs living areas
– Heating: Reverse cycle split systems in upstairs and downstairs living areas. 3x oil heaters
– Parking: Double carport and comfortably off street 4 car parks
– Pet Friendly upon application
Bedroom One: Queen Bed
Bedroom Two: Queen Bed
Bedroom Three: Single plus Trundle
Bedroom Four (Main): King Bed
Bedroom Five: Single plus Trundle
Sleeps 10 guests
Hotel Quality Linen and Towels are provided by Peninsula Holiday Rentals, just bring your own beach towels.
This property requires an upfront bond of $1,000 to proceed with a booking. As long as there is not a breach of our Terms and Conditions, any damage to the property, any noise complaints, a breach of the Council Laws, any excess rubbish and/or any extra cleaning required after your stay, this payment will be returned to you. Your upfront bond must be paid no later than the week prior to your arrival.
Strictly no Schoolies groups!
Distance to Beach: 2km to Tootgarook Bay Beach
Distance to Shops: 2.9km to Capel Sound Village
Distance to Sorrento Ferry: 12.4km
Distance to Golf Course: 4.2km to The Dune Golf Links
Distance to Local Wineries: 2.5km The Cups Estate Winery
Distance to Peninsula Hot Springs and Alba Thermal Springs: 4.5km
Distance to Peninsula Holiday Rentals Office: 6.6km